top of page
Time & Location
05 Dec 2022, 16:30 – 17:30
ZOOM Link to follow
About the Event
- Officer elections will be held for the posts of Chair, Secretary (both one year posts) & Treasurer (two year post) during the AGM. Nominations for officer posts are being sought in advance of the AGM from interested MSLA members.
- Please email the MSLA, to nominate yourself for a role on the MSLA Executive Committee, submit an item for inclusion on the AGM agenda or nominate a charity for consideration as part of our social & corporate responsibility (see below).
- MSLA Members are invited to submit appropriate items for inclusion on the AGM agenda, which will be listed under AOB at the end of the meeting. There will be an open Q & A session if time permits, and which is dependent on the number of topics received in advance of the meeting.
- We also invite you to put yourself forward for a general committee member role if you wish to actively contribute to the MSLA. Committee member selection is by interview.
- Members of the MSLA are invited to nominate a charity for consideration to receive a donation from the MSLA as part of our CSR. In order to prevent any perceived conflict of interest, nominations will not be considered from organisations with political, religious or UK healthcare sector affiliations. Should you choose to make a nomination you should be prepare to present, verbally & in writing, information that can be delivered for voting on by members at the AGM.
bottom of page